NLP or to give its full name neuro-linguistic programming is a broad field of practice. As such, NLP practitioners use many different techniques that include the following:
- Anchoring: Turning sensory experiences into triggers for certain emotional states.
- Swish pattern: Changing patterns of behavior or thought to come to a desired instead of an undesired outcome.
- Visual/kinesthetic dissociation (VKD): Remove negative thoughts and feelings associated with a past event.
- Visualization: Program your subconscious for confidence by creating vibrant mental images of your desired outcomes.
- Timelining: Navigate your timeline to unearth the origin of your challenge and progress towards a future where it's resolved.